Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm losing it!

I just realized I haven't posted in a while. I think I forgot I have a blog and a faithful audience hanging on my every word! Ha! ;) It's been that way a lot lately, forgetting I mean. I've left multiple things behind, forgot certain things - even when they are on my list and the big one, I've lost my keys, apparently for a couple weeks and just realized it! Ugh, so frustrating.

Good things that have happened though are the fact that David and I had our first official "date" since Tater arrived. Thank you to a very dear friend who was kind enough to keep him one Friday evening while we enjoyed a wonderful dinner that my tummy is still thankful for.

I'm officially back to work. Yup, listed a house last night that unfortunatly is WAY overpriced :(
So, I guess you can't have it all. Who knows, maybe someone will come in and decide to NEGOTIATE. That's what they are hoping for. I'm hoping for a reality check, for them that is.

Tater is good. He's been a little under the weather with his first cold. I doctor him up often with Vicks and anything else to help him feel better. He had his second visit with the Parents As Teachers lady and she says he's doing great. She observed that he seems to be pretty easy going and go-with-the-flow.

It's deer season and David is going hunting this weekend while us girls hang out. I'm so not excited about the possibility of him bringing bambi home to store in my freezer. So secretly I'm hoping he just has a really great time and has a bad aim :)

Well that about wraps it up, we are officially boring! We are however super excited about the upcoming holiday season and can't wait to kick off the festivities. I'm on the hunt for some cute stockings to hang on the fireplace. As a kid we had the coolest stockings. They were handmade by a lady at church and our names were knitted on them. The great thing about them was that when you put anything in them, they stretched waaay out, so I think you got more stuff because Santa had to fill it up! We bought the neatest Advent Calendar the other day too. It's made of Legos and I think it will be a great fun tradition for when Tater gets bigger. For now, mommy is going to have fun playing with it.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment