Saturday, October 2, 2010

15 Month Stats

Can you believe Tater is already 15 months old! He's busy. Busy getting into everything he's not supposed to! Our living room officially looks like we run a daycare and that has prompted me to declare my office as Tater's playroom. Just as soon as I'm through with my new Halloween costume business :) I decided we have three rooms, hardly used to their potential and one overflowing living room, it's just time. So, I'm now starting to find little things to put in this new playroom, so Tater will think it's FUN and maybe I can keep it as a room I won't want to shut the door on everytime we have company. It may be a playroom, but it's got to look presentable :)

So, Tater went Friday for his 15 month check-up. Following a week of bronchitis, he was not real happy to be at the doctor...again. You think he would be used to it, but I think he sensed he was getting those dreaded shots. So here's the latest stats:

Weight: 24.10lbs (50%)
Height: 31.5" (75%)
Head: ugh, I can't remember! (60%)

Anyway, still growing like a weed and happy as ever! He's enjoying climbing a lot lately, turning light switches off/on and pulling Wiley & Tucker's ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment