Monday, October 18, 2010

A new level of busy

I'm coming up for AIR! Oh. My. Goodness. The level of busy that I've been at, is a whole new level for me. Let's just say, 65 homemade Halloween costumes and 5 (yes, 5!!!) contracts later, I'm wiped! Tater has missed his mommy, and I have missed him! So, the costumes were a HUGE success and I'm already gearing up for next year (in my mind) and have a couple of new ideas that will bring in some extra cash. Dave Ramsey would be proud :-) The real estate market in my world has been ninety to nothing and I've been teased at work how quickly you can go from the outhouse to the penthouse. I don't care, I'll take it! I feel incredibly blessed by all this success. Now I'm ready to go back to being boring and having nothing to do. Oh wait. The holidays are coming up, so no chance of that! I'll be around more unless my clients continue to think it's a good time to buy/sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment