Monday, September 28, 2009

Brilliance must run in the family :)

Today we met our Parents as Teachers lady. Her name is Miss Francis and she was very nice and oohed and aahed over my little man. We already knew he was brilliant and she confirmed that he is hitting all his developmental milestones just as he should, might even be a little ahead on a few! Were happy to hear this and will continue to watch him closely :)

On another note, I took Tater for some impromptu pictures last Friday. They turned out soooo cute and now I have to choose. Uugh, I hate choosing. Lately me making a solid decision is like trying to get Tucker (our poodle) to not poop in the basement :) Let's just say were both struggling. There are several cute ones and it is on my to-do list for the next couple of days. As is ordering the pictures from his 3 wk. photo shoot. Yes, I said 3 wks. I'm terrible, I haven't ordered them yet either. Once again, because I couldn't decide and we have had a lot going on. It is however, probably the last time I decide to take Tater to get pictures all alone. It's a lot of work to get them to look so cute and position them and make them smile all by yourself. I was doing a pretty good job until the photographer thought it was a good idea to take a cute little naked picture of him. I too thought it was a great idea until I felt something warm and wet on my shirt. Yes, he peed all over me! Of course smiling the whole time.

So along with not being able to make decisions very well, taking him to get pictures alone wasn't my best idea, and either was sweeping the front porch after planting some mums with my little man sitting so nice on the porch. Needless to say, he needed a bath because mommy's sweeping blew dirt all over him. He was covered in dirt, happy of course, because he usually is. I'm chalking all these "bright mommy ideas" up to lack of sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that you will have lot's more mommy moments in the future. I'm glad to hear that he is so smart, I knew he would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the pics! I knew he was smart!

    ReplyDelete