Thursday, October 1, 2009

It was a success!

Tater's first day of "school" was a success! We didn't quite make it at 9am, but rather 9:30, pretty good if you ask me. I dropped him off, gave Miss Heather a quick rundown of Tater's schedule and then left him happy and smiling. Then I got in my car and drove away as the tears started rolling. I was sad to leave him and also happy at the same time to have a little me time. I was very unproductive. Since I was feeling a little down, I did the one thing that usually cheers me right up...shopping. Tater now has several new books and a couple of toys the Parents as Teachers lady recommended. As for me, well I tried to buy something for myself, but after trying on a bunch of clothes left empty handed. Had lunch with my mom and some friends and then went for my much anticipated massage.

Holy cow it was awful! How can a massage be awful you ask? The two words massage and awful don't even belong in the same sentence, but in this case it was true! The lady was nice, but smelled of a nasty covered up smoke smell, it was hot and there was NO privacy! Seriously, it was in a hallway with dividers between me and the next person and she left the curtain open while I was being massaged. There was no relaxing. I just couldn't wait for it to get over. I left feeling like I needed to go jump in the shower, yuck! I will not be recommending this place where students practice their techniques. Next time I will not go for the budget massage!

I ended my day with my first photography class. Yes, we got the camera! You know, the fancy camera I talked about in an earlier post. It is awesome and I can't quit taking pictures of my cute little model. But, I'm frustrated because this fancy camera has lots of buttons and things I have no clue what they are. So, I decided to learn something new and sign up for a class at the community college. I'll be professional in no time! I promise to post some new pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment