Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sweet little boy

I meant to share this in my last post, but forgot. I think it's precious, daddy of course, well he's a man, you'll understand when I tell you.

I think I mentioned we're taking a swim class with a few friends. Well on our first day, the teacher lined up a bunch of toys along the edge and had the kids "scale" the wall and choose their favorite. Tater chooses a baby doll, awwww. There were ducks, frogs, rings, boats all sorts of stuff, but he wanted the doll. So fine. Well he is in the pool with his daddy and the baby doll, hugging the baby, patting the baby and giving it kisses, just loving this little doll. It was so sweet. I think it shows that he has a sensitive side.

Then at church last Wednesday, there was another baby doll, and he went right to it and gave it a hug and loved on it. However when we went to pick him up from the nursery, the baby doll was in the sink of his workbench while he was building with his tools, so there, he's defiantly a boy!

Oh and I thought I should post a few pics of the two new post birthday toys Tater got. One of which is Taters new "ride." A brand-new 2010 red Cozy Coupe! He loves it, but isn't the best driver. And he got a new water table to play with outside, also a lot of fun!

Hugs, awwwwww.

Kisses, so sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment