Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday Fun!

What a great few days it's been! We celebrated Tater's b-day on the actual day, June 23 with a small party with just a few family members. Here are some pics from the day.
Tater hanging out with Wiley before the party. He uses Wiley as a foot rest :)

Birthday hat I made for Tater. See my cake creations in the background? Yummy!

Tater's little cake. The big one was just like it, but well, bigger!


Look at the mess I made!

Then we had a BIG party with all our friends and family on Sat. It ws so special to have so many people come to celebrate such a special little boy!

These are the take-home favors I made for Tater's friends. They were soft & yummy!

Cake #2, not made by me, but it turned out awesome and was delicious!


Another cake for Tater. And another mess for mom! Overall, two cakes = 4 baths!

Next year, I think we'll just go to a park or something. It was really fun, but not a party meant for every birthday. We are blessed & now are parents of a ONE year old. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment